To protect consumer privacy, telecommunications carriers must annually certify their compliance with FCC rules governing customer proprietary network information (CPNI). All personnel with access to consumer records are required to receive training on the protection and permitted uses of CPNI.
This webcast will explain the legal and regulatory requirements regarding CPNI. Topics will include the following:
- What types of information are considered CPNI
- What types of carriers are subject to the CPNI rules
- Required safeguards on the disclosure of CPNI
- Rules for use and sharing of CPNI to market services
- Required safeguards for the use of CPNI
Cost is $50 per participant, includes certificate of completion.