Stay current on your industry and connect with other professionals—from CEOs to audit committee members—at our annual community banking conference. This year, we’re excited to introduce a new format that features breakout tracks with insight specific to your business.
- Governance. Addressing board and audit-committee topics, governance responsibilities, and issues facing officers and directors today
- Accounting. Exploring tax, regulatory compliance, generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), and related industry topics
It's a great opportunity to network and stay current on issues affecting the banking industry.
Dates and Times
- Monday, September 16, 2019
- 8:00 AM-9:00 AM - Check-in and continental breakfast
- 9:00 AM-5:00 PM - General session
- 5:30 PM - Reception and dinner
- Tuesday, September 17, 2019
- 7:00 AM-8:00 AM - Breakfast
- 8:00 AM.-3:30 PM - General session and breakouts
Hotel Accommodations: The conference will be held at Pasea Hotel & Spa in Huntington Beach, California. To receive the reduced rate of $279 per night (resort fee included) plus tax, make your hotel reservation online. The group rate is available through Sunday, August 25, 2019, or until the guest room block is full.