If you couldn’t make it to our in-person Telecommunications Management Conference this year or just need a refresher, this two-day virtual conference addresses key topics to help you establish a strategic path to success in an increasingly competitive industry.
Designed for management-level telecommunications professionals, this in-depth training will cover a variety of telecommunications insights, ranging from strategies for individual companies to what’s working for the industry at large.
Conference sessions include the following:
- The Long-Term Future of the Universal Service Fund (USF)
- Enhanced Alternative Connect America Model (Enhanced A-CAM) Debrief: What Have We Learned?
- The Future of Data Analytics
- Mapping Out a Better Broadband Data Collection (BDC) Process
- Creative Growth Strategies
- Unlimited Resources: A Successful Supply Chain
- Sources of Funding for Broadband Deployment
- Developing Our Vision of the Future
- Alternative Sources of Capital