Cybersecurity is a steep responsibility that's critical for CEOs and boards to navigate effectively. The potential damages from a breach can often be devastating, and, if there are ﬁnancial irregularities-from any source-that result in ﬁnes or worse, investors hold the CEO and board accountable.
To reduce the risk of these consequences, the board of directors must take a proactive approach. Join us in on-demand webcast where we discuss how to mitigate cyber-related financial risks and build a solid, effective cyber risk monitoring program into your corporate governance.
We focus on the four main pillars of a strong cybersecurity program, including:
- Understanding the threat environment
- Comparison of your company's cyber-footprint with the threat environment
- Securing against hazards in the intersection of that comparison
- Damage control in the event of a breach
Plus, we cover:
- Leveraging cyber risk insurance to help mitigate financial risks
- Best practices for board cybersecurity oversight
- Open Q&A