The Medicare Shared Sharings Program (MSSP) is one of the largest alternative payment models in the nation and has received bipartisan support for its success in reducing Medicare spending and improving the quality of patient care. Recently overhauled in 2019, the MSSP’s new Pathways to Success program can be an ideal stepping-stone for organizations that are new to value-based care and payer risk, and it can easily align to the suite of services provided by organizations that are already experienced with managed care.
Join us for an on-demand webcast to learn how to get involved with the program, requirements and timelines, and how to seize the substantial benefits it has to offer, including:
- Shared Savings bonus payment
- Legal waivers of Stark & Anti-Kickback requirements and the ability to create new waivers that benefit your patients
- Complete claims data for all patients that receive primary care services, which can be leveraged for business intelligence
- Favorable Merit-based Incentive Payment System category-weighting and simplified reporting
- Flexibility in operational implementation allowing for flexibility to create a framework that can be leveraged for multi-payer managed care contracting