Does your business file Forms 1042-S and 1042 for payments to foreign vendors, investors, or related entities? As the IRS continues to place increased audit scrutiny on these forms, additional filing precautions could help your business avoid costly penalties this reporting season.
Join us for an on-demand webcast addressing Forms 1042-S and 1042 filing obligations, common filing issues and errors, and the following key topics:
- Payments of reportable income versus nonreportable income
- Common pitfalls of Forms 1042-S and 1042 reporting
- Noncompliance and related penalties
- Deadlines and available extensions
- Recent IRS Form 1042 audit initiative