In times of uncertainty, it’s more important than ever for funders to be aware and supportive of their grantees’ financial health.
Join Southern California Grantmakers and Moss Adams for the second part of this financial literacy series, Unpacking the Form 990: A Deeper Dive. Led by Moss Adams Senior Managers Lauren Haverlock and Mike Lumsden, this on-demand webcast will provide an in-depth look at the Form 990 as we continue to better understand the story behind an organization’s return.
It will also explore the opportunities, limitations, and complexities of the Form 990, including:
- Important issues pertaining to grant making organizations
- How provided financial information highlights a charity’s financial position
- How the Form 990 highlights compliance with public charity governance best practices
- Ways private foundation support may impact a charity’s public support test
- Lobbying and political activities