The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted the economy and financial markets—altering the mergers and acquisitions (M&A) landscape.
In this on-demand webcast, we discuss health care transaction trends, themes, recent activity, and the COVID-19 pandemic’s potential impacts on the market going forward. We also cover key considerations around the following:
- Best practices and the due diligence process when preparing for a transaction
- Strategies around transaction structuring to account for relief funds received
- Planning for closing a transaction without traveling
- Alignment and acquisition decisions
- Lessons learned from acquisitions in the past