Join Moss Adams and HUB International to learn about the latest health care developments impacting tribes in 2017 and beyond. Our session will address the most recent Affordable Care Act (ACA) repeal strategies and how they could impact tribes, tribal members, and their commercial enterprises.
Specific topics covered:
- Status of the employer shared responsibility provisions, known as the pay-or-play mandate
- Future of ACA reporting, including who needs to comply and when
- Changes to the individual mandate
- Medicaid expansion and its impact
- Other developments impacting tribes and their benefit plans, such as wellness laws and taxation of voluntary benefits