We’re excited to announce our 24th annual Moss Adams Ag Business Award.
In 2018, Baker Peterson Franklin combined with Moss Adams, and we’re proud to continue the tradition of honoring for-profit agricultural organizations whose achievements have positively impacted the industry and San Joaquin Valley community.
We encourage you to nominate your organization or another entity that meets the following criteria:
- Is a for-profit agriculture or farming entity
- Is based in California’s central San Joaquin Valley
- Isn’t a previous recipient of the Moss Adams Ag Business award
The following areas of each organization will be considered when determining the award recipient:
- Growth and success
- Contributions to the agricultural industry
- Contributions to the San Joaquin Valley community
- Self-nominations are encouraged
- The award is bestowed at the Annual Agricultural Awards Luncheon with the Fresno Chamber of Commerce
- The award recipient is selected by a committee of representatives from Moss Adams and the local agribusiness community
- All nominations are considered for the award for three years following submission
The submission deadline is Friday, September 6, 2019. We look forward to receiving your nominations.
Agrian, Inc., Bee Sweet Citrus, Booth Ranches, Hall Management Corp., HMC Farms, Gar Tootelian, Inc., Sun-Maid Growers of California, Allied Grape Growers, Fresno Equipment Co., Errotabere Ranches, Harris Ranch, Borba Farms, National Raisin Co., Ballantine Produce, Woolf Enterprises, Producers Dairy, P-R Farms, J & L Vineyards, Fowler Packing Company, Joseph Gallo Farms, Wawona Frozen Foods, the Western Division of Wilbur Ellis, Zacky Farms