Join us for a two-day detailed overview of federal regulatory reporting, including standard practices, insight into Federal Communications Commission (FCC) policy reforms, and more.
Our virtual seminar is geared toward all accounting, regulatory, and management staff involved in preparing federal reporting forms. Industry professionals will cover key topics and potential impacts on companies, including:
- Changes to various FCC forms, including 499 and 481
- Pending proceedings before the FCC
- Lifeline, High Cost, Affordable Connectivity, and National Exchange Carrier Association reporting
- Broadband performance measures speed-testing overview
- Overview of the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC) location audits and standard practices