Joel has been in public accounting since 1977. He has worked with small and large organizations in a broad range of industries, including forest products, manufacturing, wholesale distribution, and not-for-profit organizations. Solutions he’s provided to his clients include:
- Audits, reviews, and compilations
- Personal and business income tax compliance
- Budgeting, cash flow analysis, and general financial planning
- Internal control and accounting system studies
- Comparative operational analysis and other business consulting services
- Business interruption financial modeling
Joel’s responsibilities also include instructing at several of the firm's professional education seminars and participating as a reviewer in its quality control program. He has also been a guest speaker for various organizations, including the WSCPA and OSCPA Forest Products Conferences.