Transform your business into a data-driven organization that precisely analyzes immediate, accurate data to help enhance your business decisions and processes.
Any organization can collect data, but most lack the culture and technical infrastructure to fuel data-driven decision practices that yield a high return on investment. Build a significant competitive edge by compiling the right data and interpreting it relative to your industry and specific goals.
Tap into the potential of your data, implement crucial support systems, and identify areas for growth, risk, and more with guidance from our professionals.
Key focus areas include:
Evolve Into a Data-Driven Organization
Reviewing critical factors to understand how your organization performs the foundational components of data analytics, we develop a thorough understanding of your practices and identify strengths, risks, and opportunities for improving your data governance model.
Foundational Components of Data Analytics
- Data Infrastructure: Collect systems, tools, and processes to enable your organization to access data.
- Curated Information: Standardize data to be understood across your organization, verifying information is complete, accurate, and reliable.
- Intelligent Insights: Present data with thoughtful interpretation that provides clear guidance on likely outcomes if certain decisions are made.
- Data Culture: Commit to using data at all levels of the organization to drive strategic actions.
- Evidence-Based Decisions and Actions: Analyze and test relevant data points to corroborate decisions, whenever possible.
Following the assessment, we help you develop and implement a strategy for achieving your data goals and increasing your return on investment.
Overcome Data Challenges
Organizations that lack proper data infrastructure and can benefit from data analytics services often have:
- High levels of manual effort spent producing the same reports every period
- Disparate data sources maintained by multiple owners and stored in various locations
- Inconsistently defined key performance indicators and metrics
If these practices are common in your company, you risk duplicating efforts in preparing reports, making reports difficult to interpret, making decisions based on misinformation or gut feelings, and wasting money collecting data.
Explore where your organization may land on the data maturity curve to determine what next steps might be right.
Expansive Data Expertise
Working closely with your business leaders, our professionals provide a customized road map to effectively address your data challenges and implement thoughtful, pragmatic data strategies.
We guide clients of all profiles through all phases of data maturity, from early start-ups to publicly traded Fortune 100 companies.
Through our vast experience in advising clients across a range of industries, we understand the practical applications of data tools and strategies specific to your organization’s needs and business processes.
Our membership in Praxity, AISBL—a global alliance of independent accounting firms—also keeps us connected with like-minded firms across the globe who can help provide local, international insight into all considerations of implementing data strategies.