Identify ideal locations for your business’s next phase of growth and expansion with a site selection analysis.
Site selection studies can help inform your location choice through quantitative and qualitative analysis of critical business factors so you can work to successfully execute your business plans.
Leverage negotiations with states and municipalities and pursue tax credits and incentives, while working within your decision-making process with guidance from our professionals.
How Selection Studies Help Improve Decisions
A site selection analysis can provide a company with important insights regarding critical location factors, including:
- Workforce. Determine costs and availability.
- Real estate. Locate suitable space for operations and assess proximity to customers, suppliers, transportation hubs, and more.
- New geographies. Analyze new or strategic geographic regions critical to business growth.
- Tax implications. Assess state and local tax impacts of jurisdictions where you locate your business.
- Incentives. Identify financial incentives available to offset costs.
Additionally, a site selection analysis can help enhance your process with the following benefits