Gain further confidence in your process and controls with a SOC 2+ examination—resulting in a report that can address further compliance needs in addition to those included in a SOC 2® examination.
A SOC 2+ analysis can help fill compliance gaps to assist your organization in efficiently utilizing internal resources, infrastructure, and budget as you assess new areas at the start of your compliance journey.
An integrated internal control SOC 2+ report can address key regulatory risks areas that overlap with other compliance frameworks such as:
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Health Information Trust Alliance (HITRUST)
- Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRamp)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Who Can Benefit from a SOC 2+ Examination?
A SOC 2+ examination can be especially informative for:
- Health care organizations
- Financial services organizations
- FedRAMP service organizations providing services to the government
- Service organizations conducting business internationally that face European Union privacy protection regulations
A SOC 2+ examination can benefit small to medium-sized service organizations that may not possess a comprehensive understanding of compliance avenues.
How Does a SOC 2+ Examination Work?
A SOC 2+ assessment outlines how your organization performs against other compliance frameworks by mapping out additional compliance information.