Running a successful gaming enterprise depends on many factors—including your operational efficiency and compliance with industry and governmental regulations. That's why we provide comprehensive audit and consultation services to both Tribal Class II and Class III gaming facilities throughout the country. Our services can help you streamline internal systems, improve business performance, create customized training programs, and much more.
Along with serving tribal governments and gaming operations, our Tribal & Gaming Practice serves various tribal enterprises, and your specific team may include industry specialists from across the firm who've dedicated their careers to a given industry, such as agribusiness, construction, forest products, health care, real estate and hospitality, or manufacturing and consumer products.
To effectively serve tribes like yours, we augment our practice with professionals from around the firm who specialize in specific areas. This way, we're able to provide you a comprehensive set of assurance, tax, and consulting solutions tailored to your needs.
Our specialized services include:
- Audits conducted in accordance with the Uniform Guidance
- Employement Tax Compliance
- Hospitality Consulting
- Internal Controls evaluation and review
- Planning and Consulting for Economic Development
- Regulatory assurance engagements for state gaming, fuel, and tobacco compacts and the NIGC
- Title 31 training and assessments