The food and beverage industry is rapidly evolving as companies adjust to new consumer buying habits, face marketing challenges, navigate supply chain disruptions, and utilize technology to adapt to our new normal.
Join us for a virtual food and beverage industry roundtable. Our panel of experts will discuss changing industry trends and steps to pivot product-offering formats and retail channels during the COVID-19 pandemic. Key topics we’ll cover include:
- New ways companies are utilizing technology
- Direct-to-consumer strategies for brands in the virtual world
- Food trends and handling safety processes
- Supply chain challenges and solutions
This year’s roundtable features Tim Avila, Founder of Systems Bioscience Inc., as the moderator and a panel of industry experts, including:
- Anu Goel, President of Client Growth Solutions, SPINS
- Emily Williams, Cofounder, Slice of Sauce
- Joe Prewett, Executive Vice President of Brand, Tillamook
- Ken Meyer, Principal of Renewable Resources Group and former Executive Vice President of Operations, Whole Foods Market
- Madeline Haydon, Founder and CEO, NutPods
We look forward to seeing you there.