The state of the economy plays a huge role in a government’s financial health, ability to meet obligations, and capacity to fulfil commitments and provide services.
Join us for our on-demand webcast, where we’ll address the current state of the economy, potential changes for 2021, and how the American Rescue Plan is helping states and local governments address negative impacts from COVID-19 and provide relief initiatives. We’ll also address gross domestic product (GDP) and employment trends, as well as other key topics, including:
- Federal Reserve policies and inflation
- High-level implications of the Biden administration’s tax policies
- Stock market, bond market, and bond yield trends
- Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Fund and who will be receiving funding and how the funds are expected to be spent
- Overview of Title XI—Subpart M—Section 9901: State and Local Government Portions of the ARPA-21 and what’s considered allowable spending