Energy Efficient Building Deductions, Fixed Assets, and More
Following 2020, many taxpayers are looking for ways to bolster their economic footing and increase cash flow.
Join us for our on-demand webcast covering opportunities to help businesses get ahead in 2021. We’ll provide an overview of key tangible-asset incentives and focus on energy efficient building opportunities available to both residential and commercial sectors. We’ll also discuss the election’s potential impacts on current fixed-asset opportunities.
- 45L tax credit opportunities for home builders and residential rental developers
- Key benefits related to energy efficient building deductions, or 179D studies
- Cash-flow strategies around fixed assets and deprecation
- Changes and considerations in light of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act
- The presidential election’s potential impacts on fixed assets