A government’s capital program is often its largest expense, but knowing if the investment in capital assets is being efficiently and effectively managed can be difficult.
Given the high value, long lifespan, and tangible nature of these capital assets, careful planning and maintenance are critical for meeting the needs of the community while maintaining a strong financial position.
Join us for an on-demand webcast that covers key capital-planning best practices, including the following:
- Comprehensive and systematic planning
- Procurement and contract-type strategies
- Cost and budget management
- Capital programming, financing, and deferred maintenance
- Reserve policies and practices