When evaluating exit strategies, businesses must consider what’s available to them and prepare their business financially and operationally to achieve their goals. Business transitions are often viewed as a single event, but there are essential steps that should take place well before and immediately after a transition.
Join us for an on-demand webcast covering how architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) businesses can take a holistic approach to a business transition. Our industry experts will cover a range of topics, including:
- Key steps to determine and increase enterprise value for ownership transition
- The interdependencies between ownership transition and management succession
- Sell-side operational readiness and post-transaction integration
- How to best structure business operations
- How to execute a transition that will drive both short- and long-term success
This offering is part of our Business Transition Webcast Series.