E-commerce companies must comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) if they want to accept debit and credit cards as forms of payment. This stringent framework is designed to safeguard customer personal payment data when it’s stored, processed, and transmitted by companies they do business with.
Join us along with Tyler Neuroth, vice president of operations at Tangram, for our webcast in which we’ll explore the different elements of PCI DSS compliance, how to select the appropriate payment processing system for your business model, and trends impacting customer data in the e-commerce industry. Topics include:
- Requirements of the PCI DSS
- Payment processing data and statistics
- How to identify vulnerabilities that could lead to a data breach
- Pros and cons of different payment processing systems
- How to engage your whole organization in the selection of a system and adopt policies and best practices to protect customer data
If you have specific questions you’d like our presenters to address, send us an email at email@example.com.