Scott began his professional career in private industry in 1992 and has been in public accounting with Moss Adams since 1994. His focus is privately held, middle-market clients, and he’s involved in all phases of audits, reviews, and compilations, accounting, financial statement reporting, and operations consulting as well as the related internal controls, cash flow, and business planning.
Scott leads the firm’s construction and real estate practices in Southern California and Phoenix. He has served on the firm’s Assurance Services Committees and has been instrumental in implementing a risk-rated audit approach for our closely held clients, assisting with streamlining this process to increase efficiencies for his clients. He also works with clients to execute financial and operational consulting engagements.
Scott’s experience includes:
- Efficient audits, reviews, and compilations
- Benchmarking and analytical procedures
- Business consulting
- Financial statement forecasts and projections, and cash flow maximization
- Specialty consulting
- Merger and acquisition consulting
- Banking negotiations and structuring
- Accounting system/internal controls
- Reinsurance companies, ESOPs, etc.