Wendy has been in public accounting since 2000 and focuses primarily on tax-exempt organizations, including foundations (both private and public), higher education institutions, hospitals, credit unions, trade associations, and other not-for-profit organizations. Wendy is a highly capable business advisor to her clients, providing compliance and consulting in the areas of:
- Unrelated business income
- Alternative investments Obtaining and maintaining tax-exempt status
- Deferred taxes
- Fringe benefits
- Forms 990, 990-PF, and 990-T
- Related and controlled organizations
- Compensation reporting
- Planning for the minimum distribution requirements and excise tax rate.
Wendy is the firm’s tax leader for the following industries: government, not-for-profit, higher education, tribal and gaming, and utilities.