There are many ways to incorporate charitable giving into your income and estate plans. Whether you’d like to fund education, hunger, or something else you’re passionate about, there’s an avenue for you to support it.
Join us for our panel discussion to help you identify a charitable giving option that aligns your personal legacy goals with tax benefits. We’ll discuss:
- Specific benefits for individuals in 2021
- Typical charitable giving vehicles
- When it makes sense to start a private foundation
- Cash versus publicly traded stock versus other capital assets
- Charitable giving and how it can be incorporated into your estate planning
Attached are our PDF slides for reference.