How Solutions Can Benefit Your Organization
Our real estate services can help support your organization in a range of key areas to:
- Develop business plans
- Identify sources of and uses for cash
- Identify internal and external team members to execute the plan
- Support in negotiating vendor contracts
Improve program cost efficiency and performance through:
- Auditing costs preemptively to verify compliance of contractor charges
- Enhancing schedule, quality, and cost management control processes, policies, and procedures
- Comparing construction management to industry best practices
- Assessing program staffing
Assist your board and address stakeholder perceptions to:
- Measure program results against what was promised
- Identify cost savings and improvement areas through diagnostic review
- Evaluate flexibility to address changing facility needs
- Address specific concerns and issues
- Validate best practices applied
- Collaborate and communicate results effectively
Expansive Real Estate Expertise
Deeply immersed in more than 30 industries, our professionals tailor real estate and construction solutions to the nuances of the sector in which you operate. Collaborating closely with your leadership team, we develop strategies customized for your business and goals.
Our team includes professionals with certified construction auditor (CCA), certified internal auditor (CIA), certified public accountant (CPA), certified fraud examiner (CFE), project management professional (PMP), and engineer-in-training (EIT) credentials, as well as expertise in construction management, project engineering, oversight, reporting, monitoring, and controls needed to support a successful real estate program.
We have technical expertise to coordinate the actions of brokers, attorneys, architects, designers, engineers, bankers, general contractors, municipal authorities, and other parties that may influence or impact your work.